John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

No luck yet, still waiting for the release in June. I found the opening title on Vineo, but it only shows the front too - unless it's the same on both sides?

Attachments

• IMG_6177.JPG
    IMG_6177.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 397
I grabbed some screenshots from the movie

Here is photos taken from the opening credits

Engraving.jpgFront.jpgInside.jpgLettering 2.jpgLettering.jpgOpening.jpgPlants.jpgSide.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I grabbed some screenshots from the movie

Here is photos taken from the movie

Blood MARKER.jpgHand.jpgSide View.jpgSize.jpgSpring.jpgTable.jpgView.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the only grabs I could get of the underside

Underside 2.jpgUnderside.jpg

I watched John Wick 2, yesterday, with this thread in mind, and I swear there is no instance of a complete view of the back of the marker. @Jintosh what you have, above, in what I think is a frame from the opening credits, was the closest of any other frame in the movie. I am hoping there is something in the bonus features when the Blu Ray is released in June.

Edit: TopGear clearly states that frame is from the opening credits. Please excuse me; it is early, off the heels of a holiday weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is nobody going to address the blatant Assassin's creed logo on the back!!!! I thought it was just the main logo part, but some more searching and this comes up as the "Ottoman Assassin's" logo. Most of the flourishes are nearly identical.

aclogo.jpg

Easter egg maybe?

I think we should start a new custom. This is not an interest thread....so people shouldn't really be expressing interest. (according to the rules)

But, you could say, "You should do a run." This is not expressing interest (per se) this is just suggesting a valid course of future action....which is not against the rules. :D

I watched John Wick 2 again last night and I thought that doing the blood oath marker would be a cool build. Why am I not surprised that someone on The RPF already thought of it. :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back