John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

Wick Marker Pic 2.jpg

Bottom side.

Last edited:
Plus, comes with 4 gold coins. Can't wait to see what the final product looks like at SDCC. Also curious if it will have the needle at the top or the blood marks.

Glad I hadn't spent any money on my project. I can't top that, coming with the coins and all.

Maybe some people would want to buy my design and print their own ? (personal use)

Okay, once the Blood Oath Markers are actually for sale, I'll add my Oath Marker STL file to the free for personal use STL section thread.

That way, someone may still be able to make use of it. :D:cool

I sent an email to inquire about shipping and asked what material it's cast in. They said "metal alloy." I'm guessing it's a cheap metal with an answer like that. Still pretty cool but I'm on the fence.

I sent an email to inquire about shipping and asked what material it's cast in. They said "metal alloy." I'm guessing it's a cheap metal with an answer like that. Still pretty cool but I'm on the fence.
From the items I've purchased from Chronicle Collectables, never had a problem with the serviice, product or quality. All that's is missing is a display case. Any takers?

Last edited:
No, it should be silver, the gold is just the lighting in the movie. But there are apparent differences....there is a major texture on the inside around the fingerprint and in previous picture, there was no (or little) texture to the metal. Also, the design that goes around the outside has a rope like texture with fairly large sections. In previous photos, the sections looked more bead-like than rope-like. Since I'll be offering my design for free, I'm not going to update my design with the texture and different border.

I put in my pre-order, we'll see how it comes out. The guys at the booth were pretty stoked to hear about the interest on here.

No, it should be silver, the gold is just the lighting in the movie. But there are apparent differences....there is a major texture on the inside around the fingerprint and in previous picture, there was no (or little) texture to the metal. Also, the design that goes around the outside has a rope like texture with fairly large sections. In previous photos, the sections looked more bead-like than rope-like. Since I'll be offering my design for free, I'm not going to update my design with the texture and different border.

Mind hitting a brother up with files

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back