Playmobil Ghostbusters - the Original crew!

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Having Lego Star Wars toys was, to me, THE childhood dream come true. And now the second favourite toy line of my generation and country seems to make a similar move, adapting a fan fave movie franchise to their figures: GHOSTBUSTERS!!! I can´t believe getting a Playmobil Ecto-1 and Slimer and Stay Puft man and Fire station?!

https://www.schuettewelt.de/spielzeug/playmobil®-ghostbusters-286/

Everything is far from the outrageous prices of other toy lines, with the Ecto coming in at around 40 Euros, the HQ at 65 Euros, and the other sets well below that! The prices are comparable to the usual Playmobil prices, and I must say that I love the interpretations. Playmobil TERRORDOGS!!!

Wow I played with Playmobil when I was a kid. The cowboys were usually Indiana Jones. I didn't know they actually did franchises. Looking forward to see these in people's hands.

I had a bunch of 80s Playmobil toys. My parents still had my old stuff and then got some newer things for my niece and nephew as well. These are pretty cool! If I had SW LEGO toys as a kid I probably wouldn't have played with anything else!

I was interested in the Ecto, until...

Attachments

• playmobil®-ghostbusters-ecto-1-9220-15-800x600px.jpg
    playmobil®-ghostbusters-ecto-1-9220-15-800x600px.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 174
I would've killed for that Ecto-1 as a kid.

Glad to see kids will still be playing with the originals, and not the Fembusters.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back