Gold Leader 2017 kit alert (and instructions)

Planning on picking one of these kits up, when the funds allow.

Just as a matter of interest, what diameter of tubing would be the best for this kit?

7bd288602d20a1491cca66d8c46ffb98.jpg
OK. I know the tutorial is coming our but I am down to a few large parts that I can't find a home for. Any feedback would be awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sidewalls for your left and right pieces, but really the right piece is everywhere on TK. Top piece goes on the engine cans and bottom/middle goes on the inside of the 8rad neck piece on the port/left side I believe

Guys - I am NOT SELLING THIS. If you read the thread, you will find out who is selling this. YOU NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Please stop PMing me about shipping a kit I am not selling, lol.

TEN TIPS FOR SLIMMER ABS!!

Seriously - I'm just building one.

SEE WHAT THESE CELEBRITIES LOOKED LIKE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER!

Just a quick note, I got behind on responding to PM's last week, lots of time doing the accounting for taxes in addition to non stop casting. I think i got back to everyone but if i missed anyone please send a follow up PM.
sorry
mike

Hi Mike.
I did sent you a pm about original ILM style pilots if you have some time to spare. ;)
And thank for reminding me about my taxes. Now I need to do them....

Just a quick note, I got behind on responding to PM's last week, lots of time doing the accounting for taxes in addition to non stop casting. I think i got back to everyone but if i missed anyone please send a follow up PM.
sorry
mike

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back