Evike does it again!!! E-11 air soft

Oh no I didn't take your post that way, I'm still not finish my blaster either I need a Hengstler counter. I have found a few on Ebay that are suppose to be real and some replicas on Etsy that are resin or 3D printed. The 2 on Ebay are priced too good to be true to me and the one on Etsy is sold out at the moment. I look forward to seeing your build once your done, as soon as I finish mine I'll post pics :)

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

OK, my S&T Stirling came in and I'm very impressed with it. I do have one complaint. The grip and
trigger assembly is not that accurate. It's kind of square-ish, not as curved and sleek as on a real Sterling.
Other than thats it's pretty nice. I wish they would have included the details on the bolt. Its smooth with no
details. It's also a bit heavy. About the same weight as a real sterling.

I sent in a question to Evike's support to see if they offer the shorter magazine that they sell with the E-11,
but have not heard back yet. I sure hope so. I'm not really looking forward to trying to cut the full size clip down.
Anyone that has bought the E-11 would you message them and ask about replacement magazines for them?
See if they would sell one to someone who bought one?

UPDATE: Evike got back to me, and they are not going to offer the shorter 50rd E-11 magazine. Which sucks!!!!!

Last edited:
Unfated, Field Marshall has them for sale both on his site and under his ebay name. Not sure if they will work in the airsoft though. You could ask him. I think it's a real Sterling mag that he cuts down.

People have said that because of the airsoft motor (or something) we won't be able to put the T-Tracks in the correct holes. Since you have one now, what's your opinion? Will we be able to jam 'em in there, or mod a T-Track so it fits? I think I'd rather have it more "screen-accurate" than "functional airsoft," but that's me. I think it will just look "off" having the T-Tracks so far forward and showing empty holes.

Do you think you could mod the bolt? Somehow dremel the lines? Might be tough, keeping them straight, especially on a curved surface.

Congrats on it. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do.

Chris

The Hop-Up is under the rear most holes. In airsoft it would be considered the breach of the gun. It's a rotating cylinder that holds the BB at the ready inside a rubber sleeve. Under this sleeve is a ball bearing (usually). By rotating the cylinder around the Hop-Up you raise or lower this bearing. That puts pressure on the plastic BB to be fired, causing a back spin and adjusting its point of impact. This Hop-Up cylinder is what is under those rear holes.

I may remove the insides if it's not too difficult to dis/reassemble. I won't be shooting BBs with this.

You can certainly remove the Hop-Up assembly. But yeah, don't try to shoot BB's afterword's. The grip is thick because that is where the motor resides in AEG's.

You can certainly remove the Hop-Up assembly. But yeah, don't try to shoot BB's afterword's. The grip is thick because that is where the motor resides in AEG's.
I think one could adapt some t-track to fit into the holes without removing the Hop-up assembly or affecting the air soft functionality. I think you could still adjust the Hop-up if you needed to from the underside of the barrel. You'd still be more accurate than a real Storm Trooper!

Attachments

• IMG_2972.jpg
    IMG_2972.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 136
Evike just bumped up their price on the E-11 Sterling to $289 (which they list as being 15% off the normal price of $340)

Not sure if the regular Sterling went up or not... it's now at $280 (12% off the normal price of $320)

So now all those who were wondering why the E-11 was cheaper than the regular Sterling... well, you don't have to worry about it anymore.

I had been debating about which to go with, and had finally decided to go with the E-11, mostly because of it having the shorter mag and I was figuring I'd have to repaint it. When I went to order is when I noticed the price difference. So the price is jump is my fault. Sorry. ;)

I didn't order, of course. Maybe the price will go back down. (Yeah right)

I really hope some day an airsoft company will try and make a more accurate Sterling or E-11 blaster. Till then I'm happy with my real deal.

It's seems most of the reasons it is inaccurate are because it is an airsoft. Their target market is more concerned with functionality than pure screen accuracy.

These are pre-ordering right now, just put mine in.

The Evike e-11 arrival date just got pushed to Sept. Strongly, considering canceling my order and switching to the Sterling Airsoft and making a go at the build myself...

FINALLY got my blaster finished! I sat on this project for months because I don’t have the tools to bend the rail and cut it to shape thanks to @scottjua for coming to my rescue on that. Once the rail was done it was just a matter of attaching everything. I have roygilsing grips, which I jacked up pretty good (those things are difficult to install), @Field Marshall scope and power cylinders, and a real hengstler counter. I still hate the grip of the Evike but it shoots so I can over look it

I modeled up a display stand and 3D printer it today. I liked Doopy Doo’s stand design so much I based it off of that. All in all I’m pretty happy with it.

b79a4f0b9c48711a67d81716c9063107.jpg

bb681a863186ee76bbfe4c166faf3a59.jpg

4e022f33f6a1e5b9f48fd0c587446045.jpg

9a3a08d3213187bfd6ae22bd2bf59857.jpg

b21619e82e0e9453e8420f86168ec9b4.jpg

35e854f07b4e6f9c2a32a14558e84371.jpg

df72696753e0225a5b8342a4d5612bd9.jpg

59559454c1c838d18a4cf0591539864f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming in a bit late to this party - is the consensus to buy the plain Sterling and then build up using quality parts purchased elsewhere vs. buying the "complete" E-11?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back