Scratchbuilt Studio Scale Snowspeeder WIP

As someone with a bit of history with studio scale snowspeeders, I can really appreciate the hard work and skills that you have put into this build. Looking very nice indeed.. :)

Thanks guys for the feedback. Good to hear from you Nick, I've always admired your work, the speeder you mastered was fantastic, I could never imagine trying to make a kit of this thing.

Stormy, you are so right, I have no idea how to take a good picture and I have been trying, I even got a decent digital camera, a Panasonic Lumix. I've taken photography classes in Art college many years ago, the only thing I was good at was spontaneous outdoor shots, very quick shutter speeds. Most people take better shots with their phones. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey guys just wanted to give an update on the model. The hull is complete and assembled. I just finished detailing the blasters and attached them. I just have to finish the cockpit and harpoon gun. I really tried to make the pics better and hope you agree. Your opinions are welcome.
View attachment 707910View attachment 707911View attachment 707912View attachment 707913View attachment 707914View attachment 707915View attachment 707916View attachment 707917View attachment 707918View attachment 707919View attachment 707921View attachment 707922View attachment 707924View attachment 707925View attachment 707926
Thanks again guys.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back