Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
0892fced8293584be7d91e65e392b1ae.jpg

Going for this look
87029413150d235748bf2a1b7148d3a4.jpg

Suggestions??

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks super cool, you're definitely on the right track! For suggestions, your skin tone looks a little flat and pale at the moment. I'd do some speckling and light mottling with some reds, browns, and an olive. I think the eyes are a tad on the pink side and could do with some careful red and sienna airbrushing. Then of course the light five o clock shadow. After that, I think it would be a pretty close match to your reference.

The sculpt looks great though, can't wait to see it with eyes and hair!

That was an early picture. It looks nothing like that .

Well he asked for suggestions based on that picture. I can't remember it's an early picture if I have only seen one picture. :angel

I thought Reel was painting it.. it definitely looks like you're getting there from the second picture he posted. Can't wait to see t finished. :)

Well he asked for suggestions based on that picture. I can't remember it's an early picture if I have only seen one picture. :angel

I thought Reel was painting it.. it definitely looks like you're getting there from the second picture he posted. Can't wait to see t finished. :)

Yeah no. Reel doesn't paint. That's why I have Steve. [emoji16]

As far as suggestions, I appreciate them. That's why I asked. Keep them coming [emoji1303]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lips on your sculpt are far more accurate than the example goal figure.

Kudos on that! Really great likeness.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back