Hunk A Junk's complete heresy 1/350 TOS E build

Do you have any templates for the pattern you used or did you just cut the tape and wing it? If so, any chances of posting the template shapes and locations?

Do you have any templates for the pattern you used or did you just cut the tape and wing it? If so, any chances of posting the template shapes and locations?

Winged it. I Paused the remastered episodes to get a sense of how the patterns looked, but it's not like the refit aztecs where there are a very distinctive patterns to follow. It's very random. And once it's oversprayed they fade enough to where it all blends together.

How he hell did I miss this?!

Absolutely amazing!!

Makes me want to go out and do another Enterprise model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am a devote Catholic so I am not into heresy, but you I'll make an exception for your build. I think it looks great. Gives the surface more interest and I think a better sense of scale too. I was thinking of doing something like that to mine. I would also like to light the inside nacelle thingys blue as well. Nice job!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back