Jyn Erso Metal Blaster Parts

Thanks for the link. I see they are offering it as a separate kit as well for those who already have the Luger.

Was this created with input from the guys here on the RPF, or are Evike doing this of their own accord?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know its the AW customs guys that did the DL-44.

Awesome, thanks for the link!!

Question; I have the 4.6" barrel luger because where I bought it didn't list the length and I wasn't aware of the difference. With the sight grinded off, I imagine the kit will still fit?

I am betting that you can make it work on a 4 inch barrel too.

They gave me a 25% off coupon just for signing up,
unfortunately you can't use it on the Erso kit but you can use it on the older version WE 4 or 6 inch P08.

Awesome, thanks for the link!!

Question; I have the 4.6" barrel luger because where I bought it didn't list the length and I wasn't aware of the difference. With the sight grinded off, I imagine the kit will still fit?

I have no real idea. However I could image some possible problems.

1. It may not function as an airsoft (if that is something you are interested in) as it might be made so that the end of the muzzle butts against the kits muzzle.
2. The same set up as described above may also be needed for the kits stability.

Remember that I have no insight to the parts kit so neither of these may be true.

Speculation: If these are indeed true, one possible solution if you care about 2 but not 1 is to make an extension with a dowel rod in the barrel and a pipe like piece similar in diameter to the barrel.

These appear to be made to fit the "custom" 6" barrel luger and not just any 6" luger. Probably has something to do with already tapped screw holes, so if you get the "kit" instead of the complete, you will probably just have to drill and tap some holes.

I love that they came out with these!

I've read somewhere that the Evike kit was designed from the Battlefront game imagery and is not screen accurate.

Is this correct?

I've read somewhere that the Evike kit was designed from the Battlefront game imagery and is not screen accurate.

Is this correct?

It may have been someone commenting on the fact that the sling swivel is present on the left side (this piece can be removed, though). Other parts of it are not entirely accurate to the Battlefront model either (or original), with how the bracket that goes over the base of the barrel is more squared off and in three pieces. I'm hoping that can be modded at least but I haven't seen anyone do an in depth accuracy check.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back