Rogue One DH-17 Blaster

I love the work. I also just noticed that those are based on the same base gun as the E-11.

While it wouldn't be screen accurate, I think one of those worked up with this style collapsible stock would be really cool form a cosplay standpoint.
bb97a6c529646bacb866036ded5a383b.jpg

would look a lot like the normal blaster when collapsed, but have a longer stock for pictures, etc.

I love the work. I also just noticed that those are based on the same base gun as the E-11.

While it wouldn't be screen accurate, I think one of those worked up with this style collapsible stock would be really cool form a cosplay standpoint.
View attachment 761248

would look a lot like the normal blaster when collapsed, but have a longer stock for pictures, etc.
Yes that is correct. They used the same brand/ model on the ROTJ rebel blaster and e-11.

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

View attachment 761248

If you go for an E-11 look try this airsoft smg, the Sterling replica.

http://www.evike.com/products/50076/

Oh man that aluminum muzzle looks nice. Any chance we can purchase one?
Hmm I think that's gonna be hard since this was a one time build and parts came in from different corners of the world. (Sorry for the extremely late reply)

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back