Portrait busts: Original 4 Ghostbusters

So, the "hello world" cast version of Ray is done - seen here on my work desk next to my Maggie Smith sculpture :)

Now I just gotta do a lot of casting! :-D

IMG_4731.jpgIMG_4730.jpg

This is so good. After all these years finally a product of ghostbusters that look like the ghostbusters! Do you have any of these painted up?

Thanks!

no, none painted yet, but a couple going out to some talented painters this week, so hopefully I'll have some images soon.

Any updates?

Hi -

Well, Ive unfortunately had to put production on hold for a bit . I work for a game studio & we ship our next title in the fall, so my hours have jumped way up since the begging of March leaving me no spare time for a while.

The main sticking point right now preventing me from at least doing a very slow production is I need to redo 2 molds & I just need to find a free day to do that, but free days are in extremely short supply atm.

I am committed to doing all 4 figures & have a lot of work done on all of them at this point. So the project will eventually move forward, it may just be a few months before I can start up again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back