Portrait busts: Original 4 Ghostbusters

Wells Sculpture

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,

This is something Ive been working on for a while that Im ready to start showing: First of four. Digital model+sculpt printed on my Form2

The other 3 are in various stages of completion.

wip_ray_final_1_18_d.jpgwip_ray_final_1_18_b.jpgwip_ray_final_1_18_c.jpgwip_ray_final_1_18_a.jpg

Love love love love love love all of these! But if i can give one small tiny comment; The no-ghost logo is pretty harsh, if you round out the edge a bit more in the middle it looks a bit more if the ghost is hold back. The rest is amazing, are you going to offer these at some point? I know at least 3 people that would love the have these!

Love love love love love love all of these! But if i can give one small tiny comment; The no-ghost logo is pretty harsh, if you round out the edge a bit more in the middle it looks a bit more if the ghost is hold back. The rest is amazing, are you going to offer these at some point? I know at least 3 people that would love the have these!

Thanks!

I made some adjustments to the logo - it had been bothering me too & your comment made me go back & fix it. the main thing I did was level out the planes a bit so the "no" symbol wasn't at such a different height.

Yes - Im going to do a short run of casts of these soon. Dan will be done first, then each of the other three will follow one at a time as I finish them.

The thing hanging off the bottom is the pour spout for the mold :)

fixed.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone - Im quietly working away on these. hoping to have updates soon

Ive finished the version 2 prototype of Ray Stantz. I focused a lot in this version on the proton pack & mold making issues. There are some other small changes in version 3 (which will be the masters for mold making) but its about 90% the same as v2.

This guy is actually going to be a thank you gift to someone & is leaving my shop in a couple of days, so I wanted to get a photo shoot in while I have him :)

01.jpg03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg

Hi -

i got got some feedback from folks in the GB community & made some fixes to things that were wrong or missing (elbow pads were wrong and Pad on top of Alice frame was missing). I'm half way through printing masters, so hopefully I'll be making molds before too much longer. I also made that logo change you suggested (thanks)

IMG_4233.JPGIMG_4236.JPGIMG_3763.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back