Rick Grimes screen accurate costume

Here's the American Rag shirt in the screen accurate color.
RG.jpg

So the Jeans Andrew was given in 2010 were the Levi's 514 Slim Straight jeans? In black, with a sort of greyish distressing to them?
If these are the correct jeans, then should I size down a number for a perfect fit? Example: I am 32x30 for my 511 slim fit Levi's jeans, and for my 510 skinny for Levi's jeans

So the Jeans Andrew was given in 2010 were the Levi's 514 Slim Straight jeans? In black, with a sort of greyish distressing to them?
If these are the correct jeans, then should I size down a number for a perfect fit? Example: I am 32x30 for my 511 slim fit Levi's jeans, and for my 510 skinny for Levi's jeans
His jeans are black but from such extended wear and tear they started looking more dark gray then black in the last few seasons.

Makes sense. The costume department has not switched his pants since 2010. In terms of fit, is the a true to size, or should one size down?

Makes sense. The costume department has not switched his pants since 2010. In terms of fit, is the a true to size, or should one size down?
I'd recommend downsizing just a single size around the waist. The jeans are a little bit longer than normal, but if you have the boots to hold them up, then they fit perfectly lengthwise.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

So for me, a 31×30 size 514 would be good. As far as distressing, just wear them for 8 or 9 years and you'll have screen accurate jeans

Anyone have any idea where to get everything on his duty belt? Like the duty belt itself, Carl's knife tactical knife sheath, pocket knife holster, swivel revolver holster?

Is it actually a Salt Valley shirt though? I have scoured the internet for pictures of the shirt but I can't seem to find a picture apart from the ones in which Rick is wearing it. Does anybody have any other possibilities as to what shirt it is?

Is it actually a Salt Valley shirt though? I have scoured the internet for pictures of the shirt but I can't seem to find a picture apart from the ones in which Rick is wearing it. Does anybody have any other possibilities as to what shirt it is?

What shirt are you referring to?

What shirt are you talking about? if you are talking about the season 3 salt valley, it is the right one. If you are talking about the season 2 one, i can get a picture of mine and post it if interested.salt valley.jpg

Last edited:
I was referring to the Brown shirt with Pink/Red stripes that he wore in the season 2 episode with the gun practice

- - - Updated - - -

What shirt are you talking about? if you are talking about the season 3 salt valley, it is the right one. If you are talking about the season 2 one, i can get a picture of mine and post it if interested.View attachment 831306

You know the season 2 shirt he wears while at gun practice on the farm. thats the one I'm interested in

I was referring to the Brown shirt with Pink/Red stripes that he wore in the season 2 episode with the gun practice

- - - Updated - - -

You know the season 2 shirt he wears while at gun practice on the farm. thats the one I'm interested in
No worries! The first 2 pictures is of my shirt and the last picture is from a friend of mine who is also on here under the name "myaoebafriend" So as you can see it all depends on how you dye it. Mine was just dyed with tan dye, meanwhile myaoebafriend also used a bit of gray to dye his shirt. Saltvalley1.pngsaltvalley2.pngsaltvalley3.jpg

No worries! The first 2 pictures is of my shirt and the last picture is from a friend of mine who is also on here under the name "myaoebafriend" So as you can see it all depends on how you dye it. Mine was just dyed with tan dye, meanwhile myaoebafriend also used a bit of gray to dye his shirt. View attachment 832195View attachment 832196View attachment 832197

My shirt is the third picture just posted. For anyone interested, I went through three separate bleaches. One main bleach job, followed by two separate light bleaches. While I think I got a pretty accurate final result, I think I could have hit a good point after my second bleach job. It’s really up to your own eye.

I followed up the bleaching with a RIT dye formula, “Silver Lining.” Following the instructions, the dye itself ended up being darker than I expected so just keep a watchful eye. I only left the shirt in the dye for a few minutes.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Anyone know what the newest additions to his belt are that he has attached to his left leg? Im assuming its gear that belonged to carl but i dont know what his gear was either. Thanks in advance!

bb84cdcd6c8cda78722590e7199728aa.jpg

Anyone know what the newest additions to his belt are that he has attached to his left leg? Im assuming its gear that belonged to carl but i dont know what his gear was either. Thanks in advance!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180724/bb84cdcd6c8cda78722590e7199728aa.jpg
If you looked at the pevious page, we posted a link to our instagram where we share everything that has been ID'd. Anyway, it is the CRKT Ultima which Rick from tok Carl in season 8 episode 9. CRFKT.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back