Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    118
    1 Week Ago  Nov 29, 2017, 11:03 PM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #26

    USRanger379 said: View Post
    Alright. I compiled them into albums.

    Heres the ones that I think are correct. https://imgur.com/a/lcM4g

    notice the shape of the legs, the grain of the denim, and how the overall fit is very slim.

    and the new 514's: https://imgur.com/a/l57RL

    The fit is overall much baggier, and the texture of the denim isn't right, giving them a more flat appearance.

    I'll try to get images of them on, but were getting carpet put in right now, so there's not any real space to do it unless I head outside. I'll try to get someone to take them for me.
    That does look right, i have the new ones, any idea where to get the right ones?
  2. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    68
    1 Week Ago  Nov 30, 2017, 9:05 AM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #27

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    That does look right, i have the new ones, any idea where to get the right ones?
    I would suggest to take a look at eBay. You might even come across the older 514 models.
  3. Member Since
    Jan 2017
    Messages
    11
    1 Week Ago  Nov 30, 2017, 9:06 AM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #28

    Just A Dead Man said: View Post
    That does look right, i have the new ones, any idea where to get the right ones?
    eBay is they easiest. Thatís where I got those. For reference mine are 32x34 in the older ones and 32x32 in the new ones. Newer Leviís fit longer so keep that in mind also. Just search ďLeviís black 514 (insert size here)Ē and thereís usually a few different styles floating around. Make sure thereís a photo of the tag though so you can make sure its 1% elastane and not some flimsy stretch denim that wonít look right.

    Iíll try to get better pics today, but no promises.
  4. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    68
    1 Week Ago  Nov 30, 2017, 10:45 PM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #29

    I've secured this one for myself earlier today:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-BLACK-...72.m2749.l2648

    I own a few older 514 models and newer 514 models all in size 33x34 and I don't notice any difference in length, except for the black color with light fading (0705 IIRC) which was a little longer.
  5. Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Messages
    53
    1 Week Ago  Dec 3, 2017, 2:02 AM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #30

    Just found some BRAND NEW Justin 2222’s in my size!!! And only $50 on eBay!
  6. Member Since
    Oct 2017
    Messages
    6
    1 Week Ago  Dec 4, 2017, 8:28 PM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #31

    coop5150 said: View Post
    Just found some BRAND NEW Justin 2222’s in my size!!! And only $50 on eBay!
    Nice! What size are yours?
  7. Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Messages
    65
    1 Week Ago  Dec 5, 2017, 11:06 AM - Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #32

    I know screen accurate is the goal but I was looking for something at least similar to the shirt he's been wearing in s8 and I could t tell if it was more grey or blue but I did find this relatively cheap alternative (Levi's is expensive!) shirt from mossimo at target that could be a good fit. Might dye it to more closely match or just grime it up a bunch



    Looking for his axe pouch, carry strap and s8 machine gun (airsoft version) as well. If I find them or something similar would anyone like I post them here as well?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ZotoSpidey; 1 Week Ago at 4:07 PM.
  8. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    Messages
    118
    1 Week Ago  Dec 5, 2017, 5:43 PM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #33

    ZotoSpidey said: View Post
    I know screen accurate is the goal but I was looking for something at least similar to the shirt he's been wearing in s8 and I could t tell if it was more grey or blue but I did find this relatively cheap alternative (Levi's is expensive!) shirt from mossimo at target that could be a good fit. Might dye it to more closely match or just grime it up a bunch

    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a02e17c8ff.jpg

    Looking for his axe pouch, carry strap and s8 machine gun (airsoft version) as well. If I find them or something similar would anyone like I post them here as well?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Strap? you mean the sling? That's simple. It's a one point bungee sling, google it and you will find it or Ebay. I'm not sure what rules you have for the gun, but i have a ful metal cyma mp5 exact name is Cyma "Cm.041B", might not be allowed in to cons though, not sure how the rules are for you guys. As an alternative for the axe pouch you can use the "Navy Nite Ize belt holster" ,

    Edit: Make sure the sling fits the mp5 you are gettingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Sling.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	778352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	closeenough.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	778353Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MP5.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	778354
    Last edited by Just A Dead Man; 1 Week Ago at 6:54 PM.
  9. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    From
    Los Angeles, California
    Messages
    66
    1 Week Ago  Dec 5, 2017, 7:12 PM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #34

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E80CE7F-4C20-4447-A073-C19F3352352C-18440-000019425DEA6E2B.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	778398

    Does anybody know the source of this shirt from season 2? I've been looking all over for it and haven't gotten anywhere with my searches.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BFB78844-AC89-4225-8A91-28BA65454D11-20580-00001C6823B6B565.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	778399  
  10. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    68
    1 Week Ago  Dec 6, 2017, 3:12 AM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #35

    ManOfGallifrey said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E80CE7F-4C20-4447-A073-C19F3352352C-18440-000019425DEA6E2B.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	778398

    Does anybody know the source of this shirt from season 2? I've been looking all over for it and haven't gotten anywhere with my searches.
    Judging the setup of the shirt and the chest pockets with a seam running vertically at the center of it, I'd say that's most definitely a Salt Valley shirt. I've never seen that particular Salt Valley shirt appear on eBay though.
  11. Member Since
    Oct 2013
    From
    Los Angeles, California
    Messages
    66
    1 Week Ago  Dec 6, 2017, 4:37 AM - Re: Rick Grimes screen accurate costume #36

    Razor1986 said: View Post
    Judging the setup of the shirt and the chest pockets with a seam running vertically at the center of it, I'd say that's most definitely a Salt Valley shirt. I've never seen that particular Salt Valley shirt appear on eBay though.
    That was my thought also, but having not seen it show up on eBay or google throws me off. It's almost certainly a Salt Valley. Between the vertical pocket seam, the pocket shape, and the over all build of the shirt, I doubt it's any other brand.

    I would really love to get a hold of this shirt, too. I already got myself the personal "Holy Grail" Season 3 Salt Valley shirt, so this is my next goal.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 13, 2017, 3:44 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Sep 11, 2016, 7:00 AM
  3. Rick grimes replica costume!
    TrentMaximus, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Mar 9, 2015, 4:32 PM
  4. Opinions for Rick Grimes Costume
    Dreamerwolf, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2014, 10:43 AM
  5. Rick Grimes costume. 2012
    Quake II, Replica Costumes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 8, 2012, 10:56 PM