Obi Wan's Hut on Tatooine

lezone

Hi Star Wars fans,

I realize that this is primarily for props and costumes but I we're looking for a recreation of Obi Wan's hut interior for a short fan film. Here's a picture of what we're looking for. If anyone would know if this existed my guess is that the you guys might. Ideally we'd like a location in or relatively near Los Angeles. I would also love suggestions where else to look for something like this. Thanks,

Dan

Attachments

• BensHut_interior.jpg
    BensHut_interior.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 1,351
will be very hrd to find, or build, I would do same for a personnal project, and some elements will be hard to find especially the chest on front (touareg or african leather)

The original was in Tunisia like most of Tatooine, FYI. Seems like I saw somewhere that it still exists but has changed a lot since the people who own it are still using it. At best you might find someone who recreated it in the U.S., but otherwise you'll have to get busy with some lumber and chicken wire.

-Rog

the exterior was in tunisia. that interior was an interior set built on a soundstage in england.
hence the blueprint.

Yeah.
There are other pictures that show more to the left (IIRC Luke fixing 3PO) and you can see its just plastered over wood framing on a sound stage.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back