Game of Thrones dragon statue. wip pic heavy. sculpt done.

thanks guys, i am thinking of doing a very small run. but a buddy is painting one as we speak. so when he is finished. i will post pics and decide if it is worth selling some copies.

That looks awesome! Question if I may, how did you mould the completed clay sculpture? Don't reckon you could slice up the completed sculpture with the copper pipe frame in, with so many undercuts I can't even imageine how you put mould boxes around this.

That looks awesome! Question if I may, how did you mould the completed clay sculpture? Don't reckon you could slice up the completed sculpture with the copper pipe frame in, with so many undercuts I can't even imageine how you put mould boxes around this.
I don't 5hink he has moulded it yet, that is the clay version still I believe.

I don't 5hink he has moulded it yet, that is the clay version still I believe.

The first post suggests otherwise for me.

"it took 13 molds for the entire dragon and base. here is the dragon out of the molds and quickly put together. the wings are not glued in , the final assembly will have tighter joints and gaps filled. also the spikes need to be added to the body and wings. "

The first post suggests otherwise for me.

"it took 13 molds for the entire dragon and base. here is the dragon out of the molds and quickly put together. the wings are not glued in , the final assembly will have tighter joints and gaps filled. also the spikes need to be added to the body and wings. "

Ahhh my mistake.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back