Titanfall 2 Jack Cooper Build

Finally finished the dataknife. Big thank you to Ein for printing the components.
IMG_0344.JPGIMG_0343.JPGIMG_0345.JPGIMG_0346.JPGIMG_0347.JPGIMG_0348.JPG

This is looking fantastic!

I'm considering a Titanfall 2 project too, was wondering about the chest armor; did you use an existing pepakura file to draw that out? Any chance you could hook me up, or point me to where ya sourced it? I'm having a hard time tracking down anything beyond the militia helmet in terms of pep files. ;P

Keep it up man, can't wait to see the finished costume! <3

- - - Updated - - -

This is looking fantastic!

I'm considering a Titanfall 2 project too, was wondering about the chest armor; did you use an existing pepakura file to draw that out? Any chance you could hook me up, or point me to where ya sourced it? I'm having a hard time tracking down anything beyond the militia helmet in terms of pep files. ;P

Keep it up man, can't wait to see the finished costume! <3

I hand drew the template for the armor. I've been using the McFarlane figure and game shots for reference. I don't know of any readily available files. Thank you for compliments.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished making the backpack. All I have to do is mount it to the vets. I'll do that once the jump pack is completed to make sure they fit well.

View attachment 725060View attachment 725061View attachment 725062

I haven't posted in a while. The paint for jump pack is complete. Currently I'm wiring in the LED's & EL panels.

Attachments

• IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 249
I finished the Smart Pistol. It's a 3D printed kit from StarJeff3DWorkshop on Etsy, painted by me. I highly recommend his kit, very clean prints with minimal clean up.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 246
I'm really loving this build and its got me motivated to work on mine. I'm still debating whether I want to do Lastimosa or Cooper. I've sourced both a green and red set of coveralls so I'll keep chewing on it while I work through the gear and weapons. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I really want to make a militia pilot cosplay. Your thread has given me so much inspiration! Thank you!
I do have a question though: I've never made anything like this before, could I have some tips for beginners?

I really want to make a militia pilot cosplay. Your thread has given me so much inspiration! Thank you!
I do have a question though: I've never made anything like this before, could I have some tips for beginners?

Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying the thread. The only advice I have is to do ALOT of research and take your time. Make what you can and source what you can't.
Ill post more soon.

In my experience its easier to modify an existing piece, than do a color change. Put generic terms like 'red mechanic overalls' or 'Red Boiler room overalls' in Ebay. Theya re cheap and if you are handy with a sewing machine, buy two pair so you have extra fabric. This is what a lot of people did to make X wing costumes back in the day.

Example (yes its a live ebay auction, but there are thousands just like it so nobody is getting sniped.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boilersuit-...475460&hash=item1e8e2daa92:g:qoEAAOSw5cNYH88i

My makeshift alignment tool. The jump pack is almost finished.

Attachments

• IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 167
The jump pack is complete! A huge thank you to Ein for the great 3D print. Through out this build I have been making it as accurate as possible, that changed with the jump pack. The kit was so nice I couldn't cover it to make it like Jack Cooper's.

Attachments

• IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0517.JPG
    IMG_0517.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0516.JPG
    IMG_0516.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0515.JPG
    IMG_0515.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 251
All finished! I'd like to thank Lonewolf Customs for making the thigh harnesses. All in all I'm pretty happy with how his came out, and with three weeks to spare until DragonCon!

IMG_0528.JPGIMG_0530.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0532.JPGIMG_0533.JPGIMG_0535.JPGIMG_0536.JPGIMG_0537.JPG

I've been following your progress for quite some time. I'm brand new to cosplay but I've wanted to do a similar outfit ever since I got the helmet. I'd like to ask a couple of novice questions; Where did you get the blue 'light' that is on your gloves and is it battery powered? As I mentioned, I'm very new to this sort of thing and own very little tools so I've been making do with what I have. I'm looking to try and recreate chest armor like yours, do you have any tips that could help point me in the right direction? I very much doubt I'll be able to make the jet pack as it looks quite complex for a first timer :p
I'd just like to say thank you for posting your progress online as it's been very helpful for a guy like me that's new to the scene and what you've created here has been an inspiration for me! :)

I've been following your progress for quite some time. I'm brand new to cosplay but I've wanted to do a similar outfit ever since I got the helmet. I'd like to ask a couple of novice questions; Where did you get the blue 'light' that is on your gloves and is it battery powered? As I mentioned, I'm very new to this sort of thing and own very little tools so I've been making do with what I have. I'm looking to try and recreate chest armor like yours, do you have any tips that could help point me in the right direction? I very much doubt I'll be able to make the jet pack as it looks quite complex for a first timer :p
I'd just like to say thank you for posting your progress online as it's been very helpful for a guy like me that's new to the scene and what you've created here has been an inspiration for me! :)

Thank you for the compliments. The light in the gloves are wrist bands joggers use, they're battery powered. The chest armor I drew out the template and used eva foam which is what I also used for the backpack. The jump pack was 3D printed, I added the lights and painted it. I used basic hand tools for this build, Dremel, razors, spray paint, etc. I hope that helps a bit.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back