Endor Commando Helmet

TooManyPants

Hi all!

I'm looking to make an Endor commando costume and I've made some great progress so far, however, I'm stuck with the helmet donut...I've found some stuff on here, but, it's all old and none of the links work. I'm hoping someone on here will have a source on how to build one or to buy one. I'd rather build it and I'll have found online so far is one made out of an old planter. It looks great, but, I'm hoping for more options. Thanks all!

star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-6670-680x429.jpg

The soft parts of the helmet are based on a vintage AN-H-15 flying helmet. Added to that are leather flaps to cover buckles and a ribbed piece on top and a bill. There are also sewing patterns for the AN-H-15 helmet around.
The best resources for Rebel costumes is often the Rebel Legion's forum. You might find more makers of the hard parts there as well.

Last edited:
I have two pep files. One's slightly more detailed and needs an unfold, but it's only a ten minute job.

If you want them drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send them your way. Or anyone else's way if they want them also. :D
Hi . I would be eternally grateful if you could pm them my way please

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back