Are these NEW LIGHTSABERS from SW 8 ?

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been searching google and bing around once a month to see if the new sabers leak out. I found a site called comingsoon.net and they have something called 30 photos from star wars VIII.

Then I spotted this shot.
cgz7ka6wqaazljx.jpg
Notice all those new sabers on the table. What are they for?

you can see these photos for yourself here.
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...tar-wars-episode-viii-set?fullpage=1#/slide/7

Pretty sure it was EpVIII. There are the pics in the A-Wing cockpit, and they are hanging with Rian Johnson.

Correct-o-mondo! When these pictures first surfaced I questioned why they still had kylo Ren's saber in episode 8. I thought Rey cut it up in the end

I went back and with further hunting believe she hits the saber blade on blade so hard the saber goes flipping out of kylo' hand

When the camera pans into kylo's face scar you can also see it in 1 piece laying in front of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it was EpVIII. There are the pics in the A-Wing cockpit, and they are hanging with Rian Johnson.

Did some googling and would say you are right and I'm totally wrong ;) :) since these reports happened in April, also states they filmed possible cameos, alongside Benicio del Toro, so Episode 8

:p

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back