Revell Halo kits

Nice!!!

I was just looking the other day for a Pelican kit. Halo 5 wasn't really my favorite, but overall it's my favorite game franchise.

I'm excited for all of these, hopefully I can build a few. I actually like 343i Halo and their designs, especially for the MJOLNIR armor.

1/32 is quite an odd scale for plastic models military ground vehicles these days, I'll assume they're aiming for the larger-scale wargaming niche.

too bad its the ugliest version of the pelican. (i prefer the reach orthe anniversary versions of the pelican) the rest looks nice though.

I'm surprised it's taken them nearly 16 years to get the kits out there, that said it's still more than modern Bungie does with their IPs. I'm betting their using the H5 designs as H6 is probably going to hit in a year or so and those are the designs they want folks to see.

The Pelican is listed as being in 1/100th scale, the Wraith and the Scorpion are listed as 1/35th.
_MG_7258.JPG
_MG_7266.JPGRevell_06.jpg

I don't get why they're doing kits of the warthog and vehicles that we've had toys of for years, they should be doing the large ships that were only around as building block sets and stuff like that.

Complaints complaints. At least it's something different for us sci-fi modellers. Revell too, at least it won't have to be imported from japan-I can go to my local model shop and pick one up. I will be getting the pelican!

I was hoping for something of the flood variety like a flood infected high charity or maybe just a general high charity.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back