anyone going for the eagle moss delorean kit build?

I'm late and all over the place so I haven't kept up. Will this kit be coming to America? And any idea of the cost of the issues? Where can I learn more about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I am building this and so far the quality seems really good. I am up to issue #27 and have completed the chassis and most of the engine although I have to say that I think Eaglemoss are stretching the issues out as the last 10 or so issues have all been parts for the engine, which seems really accurate but lets be honest this will remain hidden for 97% of the time and also unlike the DeAg Falcon they seem to be sending fewer parts per issue. I would not be surprised if one week I just get a bag of screws!!!!! Still if it turns out as advertised I will be very pleased especially as they say parts will be supplied to give the option to change it to each of the movie versions and it will come with a nice display base.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back