2017 SO CAL PROP PARTY APRIL 15th 2017!!!!! TELL EVERYONE!!!!!

Just my 2 cents worth but if your manager was a F*!%$@** for originally denying you the day off, wouldn't he now be, I don't think there a keyboard version of it, but a really great guy for letting you and your co-worker switch schedules so you could attend the Prop Party?
I appreciate you seeing the best in people, but you don't know some of the not so nice things that he's done over the years. I just got lucky, and caught him in a good mood. And this solved him doing the legwork of having to scramble finding someone to sub for both days. His response was "I don't care, so long as someone covers the shift!"

I will arrive there 2-3pm. I'm bringing my full size animatronic RC Wall-E. I plan on demonstrating the movements, then doing a disassembly and explaining the inner workings. Probably first and last time I'm doing this. Hopefully someone will want to see it. If the interest is not there to see the insides, then I'll just drive it around a bit.

Mike Senna

Ladies and gents....Im Audi. Going to the eat coast til Wed of next week. Eat a slice for me and take lots of pics. At least im predictably un reliable. hahaha

Hell, I might get a cardboard cut out of me and send it to Brad next year. Bright note, Im taking my Deagostini Millennium Falcon with me and will have a few days to build uninterrupted.

T minus approx 22 hours

- - - Updated - - -

Ladies and gents....Im Audi. Going to the eat coast til Wed of next week. Eat a slice for me and take lots of pics. At least im predictably un reliable. hahaha

Hell, I might get a cardboard cut out of me and send it to Brad next year. Bright note, Im taking my Deagostini Millennium Falcon with me and will have a few days to build uninterrupted.

man leer u were one of the ppl I was looking forward to catching up with

Best party ever!!! Thanks Brad for the great job and Frank for being a great host. We had a great time and met so many talented amazing makers. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks to Frank and Jedifyfe for putting this together, and to everyone who brought their awesome projects to check out! Great meeting many of you in person.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back