Adventure Time- James II medal

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! Yep, another Adventure Time prop. This is kind of an obscure thing probably for even some Adventure Time fans. I'm a huge fan of Andy Merrill's voice work as Brak on Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Oglethorpe on Aquateen Hunger Force and Teeth on Gravity Falls to name a couple...but also James on Adventure Time. I had to make a medal from the episode "James II". He basically keeps faking his death so that he can collect these medals. It's a good one.

adventure time_James_with_medal.png

20170103_151210.jpg20170103_170731.jpg

3d work was done by Jintosh.

Last edited:
Thanks, you did a good job modeling it! I went a little heavy handed with the black but it makes it look a bit cartoony, and it helps in seeing the details through the glass.

Love the paintjob !

It really brought out the detail.

You should make one! I think it's high time for me to make something bigger from the show.

awesome work, Id like a metal like this only from flame princess lol

Awesome! Something small like this is great!
I made Finn's root sword a while back and it is sitting on my wall.

I need more Adventure Time props!

I would love to see it! (Did i already ask that in another thread?)

Each episode is crammed full of props. I can't believe I don't see more, but then again not everybody that watches the show makes props, hehe.

I feel like I should have started an Adventure Time Props thread for everyone to post thier builds in. Maybe I will.

Awesome! Something small like this is great!
I made Finn's root sword a while back and it is sitting on my wall.

I need more Adventure Time props!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back