Do3D Mark III War Machine Build

The soft part i had made via silicone.

Figured I would finish this with a few photos from the children's hospital. Will also post a video soon as well.

2DDD69A8-3E3E-4918-AB16-342A77640534_zpshtuhmasw.jpg

1.jpg
copy.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 207
  • copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:
The suit looks incredible. You did a magnificent job. I can't believe how fast you work and still produce such great quality suits. Look forward to seeing more pics of the finished suit.

Thanks pchrisbosh. Heres a few more from the National Night out against Crime. The dancing video is out there as well. IMG_2256[1].JPGIMG_2255[1].JPGIMG_2257[1].JPG

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fperry.davis.71%2Fvideos%2F1607781885932719%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Thanks.

Honestly I lost track, but if I was to budget a good wag would be around 20-30 2lb rolls of fillament.

Thanks.

Honestly I lost track, but if I was to budget a good wag would be around 20-30 2lb rolls of fillament.

Wow that's a lot! Say - you have any recommendations on where the best place to buy PETG filament is? It's kinda pricey on Amazon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's a lot! Say - you have any recommendations on where the best place to buy PETG filament is? It's kinda pricey on Amazon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get most of my filament from MicroCenter. The Inland brand sells PETG for 18 bucks a roll and if you go in the store and buy more then $30 worth there is a $5 off coupon you can get online

Hey TKCC71, have you thought about using XTC-3D for your prints before using body filler? I've been thinking of testing it out but body filler has been doing fine for me.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back