My BTTF Diet Pepsi Perfect Attempt *FINISHED*

Re: My BTTF Pepsi Attempt *FINISHED*

I have a real slice if you need some pictures, let me know, it will my pleasure to take some close up for you

Emma! that would be amazing! You are the best! I really need to see the details of the stripes so I can get the right length and width of them. Also any help you could offer describing the metallic orange used.

Emma! that would be amazing! You are the best! I really need to see the details of the stripes so I can get the right length and width of them. Also any help you could offer describing the metallic orange used.

Yes, I'll measure everything for you when I'll get home :)

Thank you!

DSC_0035.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0030.jpgDSC_0029.jpgDSC_0028.jpgDSC_0027.jpg

I think the colour is like a shiny blood orange. I think the logo is 9cm across (taking into account the shape!) and the longest line is like 16 cm across). Hope it helps :)

So I think I'm going to go for a Pepsi Perfect version and paint it black and see how it comes out. There's really no reason not to attempt it.

I'd also like to do a Slice version but I, for the life of me, cannot find those graphics I once know were here. Jedifyfe do you happen to have them? Also any idea what paint color was used for the Slice bottle?
Here you go!
2EE10755-8EDD-4792-8A22-C3B1F8DAE0E4.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back