Belt buckles I found in my garage

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys and gals,

So I was digging through some old prop part boxes in my garage, and I stumbled upon maybe 15 of these buckles. I have some of them in silver and some in brass. Does anybody know what these could be used for prop/costume wise??

4c7b7e1f799173bbb2612ab4eff29e22.jpg

38ba735b0aec0fbbb33235e61e9f1594.jpg

f2f53f56af51852e9a25382376135b32.jpg

Thanks,
Alex

Those buckles are no longer made,you could sell those off fast to some TOS BSG costumers
I will probably end up selling one set of four. I always wanted the jacket as a kid but my dad never got to making one before he passed away. This would probably be why he grabbed these when he could. I will definitely be making the pilot jacket as time progresses but will look into selling a set or two.

Last edited:
If you're wanting the good old Warior's jacket, you'll want to keep the brass buckles. The steel ones were for the white "Ship of Lights" jackets Our Heroes had their uniforms trans-substantiated to when they were brought on board (unless it is the white version you want to do, in which case...).

pr2.jpg

--Jonah

Last edited:
I don't have any left guys. The ones I do have left are for my personal collection. Sorry

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back