1:1 YODA.... Finished head

New to the RPF, but I have watched a lot of the Tested videos. I am not a prop maker myself.
I know how important reference material, especially original props, are to you all. You may be aware of this already, but in case you are not there is an original Yoda puppet on display at the Credit Suisse offices in London, UK. It is in a display case high up on a wall of the main trading floor. I know this because I used to work there.
Unfortunately, I don't work there any more, but if you want to see it you might be able to contact them and ask for a tour (probably at the weekend when the floor is quiet).

Hey Ralph.... We'd need to see a pic but it's very unlikely to be anything more than a nice recast of the biscuit pull taken from the original mould or possibly some mis-information on it being original... We'll only know if we saw pics ;)

New to the RPF, but I have watched a lot of the Tested videos. I am not a prop maker myself.
I know how important reference material, especially original props, are to you all. You may be aware of this already, but in case you are not there is an original Yoda puppet on display at the Credit Suisse offices in London, UK. It is in a display case high up on a wall of the main trading floor. I know this because I used to work there.
Unfortunately, I don't work there any more, but if you want to see it you might be able to contact them and ask for a tour (probably at the weekend when the floor is quiet).

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0022 2.JPG

Could you possibly mean this one ;)

He posted a pic on FB of this finished in bust form and it's so ridiculously good.

While I'd love a full sized Yoda like this, I don't think I could stand having him constantly staring at me in that judgemental way. I have the Legendary Yoda (as well as an ESB hand puppet), but this is stunning, and makes those look like the toys they are. Well done, sir.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back