Carrie Fisher had a heart attack... R.I.P.

Careful, he is a cyclist, probably(definitely) shops at whole foods, and is friends with @Bryancd, you wont win this argument. :lol

(sarcasm and kidding font needed. I have nothing but love for @Apollo and @Bryancd)

Sounds like he thinks he's a doctor, but he probably just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :lol

Either way, I stand by my assessment that soda didn't kill our beloved Princess....it was probably the 6th or 7th contributor on the list of things she shouldn't have been doing to herself.

Poisons Poison bro, it does'nt get any simpler than that.:lol

Read the ingrediants on a can, put a piece of hamburger in a glass of it and see what happens overnight :facepalm

OK, I'll make you a deal. You start shooting heroin, sniffing coke and popping ecstasy pills every day and I'll drink a coke every day. We'll see who dies first. :rolleyes

Poisons Poison bro, it does'nt get any simpler than that.:lol

Read the ingrediants on a can, put a piece of hamburger in a glass of it and see what happens overnight :facepalm

I used to play poker with a guy in his 70s who drank a 12 pack of coke every day. I'm pretty sure if he shot heroin and sniffed coke every day he wouldn't have been alive to play cards with me.

That's the last I'm going to say on the subject because clearly we see things differently and this isn't providing anything constructive to the thread. Good day.

Actually I started watching what I eat after being hounded by my body building friends, yeah I know they eat healthy except for the Roids and supplements :wacko

I used to love going to the gym with a coke and some McDonalds and watch their faces, especially Mr. D.C., I can't even post here what Arnold would say about that stuff :lol

Don't do whole foods as much as I like and yes I Cycle 5 days a week as well as Kayak.

:lol Don;t get me started on Pro Cyclists, the new craze is fecal implants the hell with Blood doping! :lol

Careful, he is a cyclist, probably(definitely) shops at whole foods, and is friends with @Bryancd, you wont win this argument. :lol

(sarcasm and kidding font needed. I have nothing but love for @Apollo and @Bryancd)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah yeah and I have known people who have speedballed for years and still are, as someone posted just like Burroughs :rolleyes

See how that works? :lol

People ARE getting smarter about soda and sugary drinks though sales are dropping and some cities are putting taxes on them, ie New York and Philladelphia.

I'm old school you should be able to drink, snort, shoot anything you want as far as I am concerned.

Bottom line is drinking a case of soda a day can and will lead to obesity and diabetes which can cause heart disease.

Have a coke and a smile Brent, its all good! :D

I used to play poker with a guy in his 70s who drank a 12 pack of coke every day. I'm pretty sure if he shot heroin and sniffed coke every day he wouldn't have been alive to play cards with me.

That's the last I'm going to say on the subject because clearly we see things differently and this isn't providing anything constructive to the thread. Good day.

...fecal implants...

Wat
confused_zpseaedfp51.gif

*googles it*

freak_zpsqij0zep6.gif

The truth is different people's bodies handle things differently. My grandad, who has been smoking "since I was wearing kickers, and I haven't worn knickers since I was 5" and he's got perfect oxygen absorption levels and all that. His own son, my uncle, got throat cancer at 50 and he didn't start smoking until his teens. Some folks have a great metabolism and can eat damn near anything without hardly a consequence; others (like my guitarist) get diabetes at 35. Soda can certainly take it's toll after a while, but I've never heard of someone keeling over from their first can of coke.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

this may not be true, but i thought it was always very hard to find cocaine in someones system, because it leaves so quickly? i know when i was working union we had random drug tests. i never did drugs so i had nothing to fear. a co worker loved coke, and he would NEVER get caught... i dont get it

Nope, it's pretty easy. See it in patients from time to time. And yes, any young person in the E.R. who freely admits to using marijuana, but denies using ANYTHING ELSE with one hand on the Bible, and swears on their dead mother's grave, etc.... it's amazing how many times a quick urine drug screen will show positive for other substances.

Cocaine: we typically say that it will still show positive up to 3 days after use (urine test), but I've seen it there a week later, when we know the patient wasn't using during that time.

Nope, it's pretty easy. See it in patients from time to time. And yes, any young person in the E.R. who freely admits to using marijuana, but denies using ANYTHING ELSE with one hand on the Bible, and swears on their dead mother's grave, etc.... it's amazing how many times a quick urine drug screen will show positive for other substances.

Cocaine: we typically say that it will still show positive up to 3 days after use (urine test), but I've seen it there a week later, when we know the patient wasn't using during that time.

i heard them say 3 days or so too. again all these tests are urine tests. i would never survive a blood test, not because of drugs, i just hate needles lol

again this is what these "party" guys were explaining to me. can you grab coke and heroin from hair samples too? or is that just pot?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back