My brothers Christmas present, or better is Vaders samauri sword

bondoking

Sr Member
So this year I was inspired by those amazing figures imagining Star Wars villains as samurai. This is my interpretation of Vaders sword. I made the base, handle, hilt and picture frame. I found the pic online and used an old blade just painting it cherry metallic red. I'd love your feedback
christopher.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    740.8 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    698.8 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    683 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    664.4 KB · Views: 135
Your Brother is lucky!

Really love everything you did on it, especially digging the metalliac Same on the handle!!

I was the first person to ever combine star wars and samurai visually in a series of figures I did well over a decade ago. It has been done a lot since but I thoroughly researched it and no one had done it at the time. I posted the figures below. I love that sword. It is a very cool idea and turned out very nice. So cool thanks. I have thought about making full sized versions of some of my helmets and weapons. This makes me want to do it more.

c-sam-group2.jpg

c-sam-group.jpg

Last edited:
I was the first person to ever combine star wars and samurai visually in a series of figures I did well over a decade ago. It has been done a lot since but I thoroughly researched it and no one had done it at the time. I posted the figures below. I love that sword. It is a very cool idea and turned out very nice. So cool thanks. I have thought about making full sized versions of some of my helmets and weapons. This makes me want to do it more.

http://blog.sillof.com/images/Customs/samurai wars/c-sam-group2.jpg

http://blog.sillof.com/images/Customs/samurai wars/c-sam-group.jpg

These figures are amazing! I've seen them before,you did a great job

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back