Question about ILM/ SS Slave 1?

1badelement

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone, new guy here. Was hoping somebody could hook me up with some great pics of the ILM Slave 1 model. I've only been able to find 4-5 (from some ref books like Sculpting A Galaxy I guess) that show the side/top/front/back of the ship, oh and close up of the cockpit/fett (Making..ESB). Would hate to waste $100+ on expensive books just to see the same pics! I'd really appreciate it if you guys could send me a link to any extra ones you may have, such a cool ship. Also, I was trying to read the past SS Slave builds posted on here, sucks for some reason almost (if not) all pics are gone. I realize some of the posters were apparently banned, not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers here but if ya have any access to those pics too (or the old posts with the pics...I read someone saved a copy b/c the build was really cool) I'd def appreciate that too. Again, I realize thru reading some of these threads there were problems going on, that's too bad. The models you guys create and show on here are absolutely awesome, spectacular talent. Thanks.

Thanks, those are great. It's crazy how that paint job looks so different depending on the lighting. Here it's like a camo pattern, where as in the ESB chase scene it appears a kinda bluish-silver similar to the matte painting used later in Bespin. Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone...better pray for Carrie Fisher too!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back