Star Wars & Star Trek Prop replicas from Star Fortress

OK i read the article and it mentions nothing of starfortress

The person in that article is the founder and owner of Starfortress.

I've heard of people having to wait for months to get their goods and when it turns up, it's well below average in quality. I've also heard that they sometimes sell vaporware.

Anyway, even if their stuff was top notch, I couldn't buy from a known child molester, I just....couldn't....

OK i read the article and it mentions nothing of starfortress

And your right, but if you want SOS ( S*&t On a Shingle) props then that’s your place. I’ve seen some of the work from there and you can do better with little effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I've gotta wonder how much business he's actually doing with all the more pics he's got posted... :unsure

With some of those prices, talk about a leap of faith. :confused

-Sarge

I cant speak for the trek stuff as im not a trek nut but the star wars gear is way off accurate i'm also familiar with all the stories about poor quality and long shipping times and the story about the owner so i would steer way clear.
Another thing to note there is no contact details on the site either electronic mail or normal mail or even a phone number to me that just screams dodgy even if i hadn't heard all the other stories.

What personally ticks me off is that they try to sell stuff that they can´t provide even a single photo of. I was interested to see what their Naboo Palace/Royal Guard costume looks like, including helmet, ribbed coat, gloves, boot spats and shinguards, ascension gun, belt and even communicator looks like. Their reply was that I should trusts them and order that helmet. Yeah right. At this point, there are only two costumes of this EP1 character out there that I know of, one prototype costume pictured in an old catalogue of Marco Ent. and then there is the one that I´ve built.

Talk about guts :rolleyes

EDIT : BUT the guy Anton who seems to front for Tom seems like a nice guy, since he politely answered all my questions, up to the point of showing some decent pics ;)

Michael

Last edited:
I've bought a few Vader Items from them. A lot of people say stay away but my experience has been good. The most recent purchase was the Classic Action Vader helmet replica made of fiberglass. Beautiful work and I got it in less than three weeks. Some people say that the guy is a bad person but I haven't seen the evidence linking this guy to Star Fortress. The props are good quality. What I have got from them is the helmet, shoulder bells, neck brace and cod piece with the belt. All good and all delivered in a timely manner.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back