Rubies to RO (Supreme Edition Mods)

Re: EFX Vader bucket mods (formerly My 1:1 Vader / rubies mods)

The EFX looks out of the box so much better as the Rubies one.But I also saw great modded rubies helmets over the years.

Yup. It's just it'll cost the same, be less accurate, and be harder to mod than an EFX PCR.

I also have the EFX...its really a great base and very accurate for a licensed prop.Only the sidetubes are not really good.But this is an easy upgrade if you wanna mod it.

The only modd needed for the EFX PCR is filling in the places where the separate parts join like the Mohawk on the dome and the tubes on the face. But that is really not needed because they are barely visible compared to the ugly aspects of the Rubies. The EFX is 90% close in terms of the shape. Its just missing the minute surface detailing.

Re: EFX Vader bucket mods (formerly My 1:1 Vader / rubies mods)

The EFX looks out of the box so much better as the Rubies one.But I also saw great modded rubies helmets over the years.

f297dec90aa3322a3c857cdae5c63197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a rubies for halloween, best costume I've ever had (But that's not saying much) :) People were taking pictures with me and stuff when I was walking around. Yes, it's nowhere near a good screen accurate vader suit, but I feel like people are saying it's worse than it is. It's not that bad.

I got a rubies for halloween, best costume I've ever had (But that's not saying much) :) People were taking pictures with me and stuff when I was walking around. Yes, it's nowhere near a good screen accurate vader suit, but I feel like people are saying it's worse than it is. It's not that bad.

Once you see the nice stuff, the Rubies will soon look like a turd. Trust me.

Rubies: cheap vinyl and plastic made in a Chinese sweat shop.

High end: Fiberglass helmet and armor, real leather suit and heavy wool cape. And no The Rubies cape is not heavy. Ive seen a lot of people say that....the proper wool cape is like 10 rubies capes together. And the helmet and armor is also heavier too.

Rubies:
23167944_730334637152584_3256445404487911545_n.jpg

And Fan made:

23157359_730352033817511_7351058044142336991_o.jpg

I just found this image! Thats me doing the choking and the other dude is in the Rubies.

23131844_10154778111301441_391557181483923445_n.jpg

Last edited:
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of this thread. To commemorate, I put together this collage of the first photo of Darth and the most recent one.

in_Collage_20171222_115523652.jpg

Also, where you at ALF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rubies to RO (Supreme Edition Mods) - 1 year anniversary

Totally forget to post about this..

What's this, a package?

Looks like Darth's getting a new chestbox.

Some beauty shots of it. It looks great!

Re: Rubies to RO (Supreme Edition Mods) - 1 year anniversary

I used the exact same thing for my Vader, just haven't updated anything on it yet..........:( But I did build a base!

IMG_2736.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back