1:1 TARKIN Bust

DSC_0004.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0005.jpg

The Finished sculpture

Just amazing as all your work is on a consistent basis. Getting rarer and rarer to see this kind of dedication to sculptures.

That is terrifying! I love it! Great job. Just to state the obvious, it looks so real!
Here is more exclamation points for emphasis: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderfully and sensitively sculpted. Is it rude to ask what modelling material you use? I'm getting back into sculpting, myself, and I'm guessing water based fireable clay is not your choice of medium.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy cow!!

Thanks guys...

This was sculpted in Chavant soft.... Reasoning was I wanted to take a long time sculpting with it and water based clays tend to dry out. That said I'm sculpting my V5 Yoda in WED clay but thats a much quicker sculpt. Chavant is not the easiest medium to sculpt in though and requires special techniques. Water based clay is far easier to model in.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back