Evolution of the War-Machine

20161224_121511-1_zpsebbfbyri.jpg

These are some books that I have pice up to help with my build. I also have the Arduino cookbook vol2 & Arduino for dummies. Just finished reading a book on Anodizing Aluminum & Titanium. After the holidays I'll be getting Mechatronics for the evil genius...GMurdoch

Screenshot_2016-12-26-19-51-04-1_zpswtiujmkk.png

A few more examples of mechanical spine reference pics. Also been readin on Hugh Herr a real bionic man. Double amputee, Hugh has set the bar in respects of prosthetic limbs. Some folks have said that they would give up their own limbs to have one of his bionic limbs, fascinating work...GMurdoch

I understand that research precedes a project of this magnitude,but I was wondering when you will actually start your project?

Waiting to free up some cash, as I need a couple of more tools. Also have to finish making my metalcasting furnace. In every build mistakes will be made, especially when it comes to a new kinda application like this. So with the research, I am hoping to reduce those mistakes as much as possible. 3 main tools I need are a drill press, a hobby lathe and to finish my furnace. So I honestly can't give a start time, I had in the past and then hit a snag either with lack of cash or time: work overload. When I do start you'll be the second to know I'm afraid...GMurdoch

Thanks for sending me the link! I will follow your progress. How would you like to do a guest blog post on my company's website about the materials and how you are designing and building this? It would be interesting. They would eat it up.[/QUOTE
Any chance of doing a video Vlog? Sounds exciting...GMurdoch

Thanks for sending me the link! I will follow your progress. How would you like to do a guest blog post on my company's website about the materials and how you are designing and building this? It would be interesting. They would eat it up.[/QUOTE
Any chance of doing a video Vlog? Sounds exciting...GMurdoch
Heck yes, we can host a vlog. Bring it.

Small update
Video will be ready after New-years
Finally spoke with the gentleman who is selling his drill press with milling attachment. I explained my need for it and he is a retired machinist who is selling off some stuff. WOO-HOO he is checking for tools that may help me...GMurdoch

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back