Wonder Woman dawn of justice foam build with templates

Monsterman34-

Thanks for the templates!!! These will come in handy next year when I have to create my buddy's costume. Now just need to size it to him. He did a cross gender Harley Quinn this year and decided it was funny enough to follow it up next year as a cross gender Wonder Woman.

-Ash

Hi, am I missing something here? I logged in to look at your progress but none of the links for progress pics or the files are working???

Most likely the links file path have changed, attachments were moved from original storage space, or they are stored on a secure account requiring log in credentials. OP needs to fix or thread is dead.

I managed to find the templates!
Open the forum in Tapatalk and it shows an old template image with OPs photography name water marked.
Searching that name will get you to his Flickr page (which has some cool cosplay shoots) but in there he has a Wonder Woman costume folder with most of the templates that would have been here.

I managed to find the templates!
Open the forum in Tapatalk and it shows an old template image with OPs photography name water marked.
Searching that name will get you to his Flickr page (which has some cool cosplay shoots) but in there he has a Wonder Woman costume folder with most of the templates that would have been here.

Nice work! Would you mind sharing the photography name or Flickr page here? (no Tapatalk)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back