Subscribe
    Jul 12, 2017, 8:09 AM - Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release) #2051

Got the disc but like other new Star Wars there's very little re-watchability. By me or my kids.
    From
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Jul 12, 2017, 7:15 PM - Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release) #2052

Clutch said: View Post
    Got the disc but like other new Star Wars there's very little re-watchability. By me or my kids.
    My 4 year old just asked me to put it on. YRMV.
    Jul 12, 2017, 9:15 PM - Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release) #2053

astroboy said: View Post
    The walker in rogue one served no purpose. What were they even doing there?
    This is my guess...

Clutch said: View Post
    I know what you mean. I had a mixed reaction when I saw it in the cinema. I borrowed the DVD from my library to see how it would fare on second viewing. All the problems I had with it stood out far more while the few enjoyable parts had already lost their luster. As much as I want to love these new Star Wars movies I have absolutely no desire to see them again. My reaction to TFA was even worse. I couldn't think of a single redeeming quality as I digested that creatively barren cash-in.
    Jul 12, 2017, 10:30 PM - Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release) #2054

BLADE and BRUSH said: View Post
    This is my guess...

http://i.imgur.com/UIeFuLk.jpg

I know what you mean. I had a mixed reaction when I saw it in the cinema. I borrowed the DVD from my library to see how it would fare on second viewing. All the problems I had with it stood out far more while the few enjoyable parts had already lost their luster. As much as I want to love these new Star Wars movies I have absolutely no desire to see them again. My reaction to TFA was even worse. I couldn't think of a single redeeming quality as I digested that creatively barren cash-in.
    I totally agree. After I saw rogue one, I even let my dad down by telling him not to bother. But when he finally did, he thanked me for saving him the ticket cost.

I'm probably never going to buy those movies for myself.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk