Kylo Ren Anovos helmet is finally here. Pics + Video

Joeytri

Hey guys.

I have been on the forums for almost 2 years now but have never made an account to post. Figured I would do it this time around because I know a lot of people want to see the actual helmet that shipped by Anovos for Kylo Ren. I was one of the first preorders so my shipment was the first to go out. I got it this morning via UPS.

My video is uploading and its just an unboxing - here are the pics first.

20161208_192104675_iOS.jpg20161208_192112733_iOS.jpg20161208_192119707_iOS.jpg20161208_192130181_iOS.jpg20161208_192136423_iOS.jpg20161208_192142222_iOS.jpg20161208_192149547_iOS.jpg

Wanted to make a few notes on Anovos in general - Absolutely terrible customer service. I never got an email since last summer. Not a single one. All they did was take money and vanish for a year and a half. Sent numerous emails to try and get some information about the status and never got a reply. Friends told me just to wait it out... so I did. However, a company should be communicating with their customers. Almost any other company that would take money and disappear for 18 months usually gets shut down.

I was excited to see the shipment email.. but c'mon Anovos. You need to communicate better. Send delay emails at the very least and say that stuff is taking much longer than expected.

About the helmet so far: It is shiny. It has a lot more shine that I would expect. I was expecting a dull matte finish. The paint surface shines in ever amount of light.

Comfort - the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn! - The padding in this thing is top notch. There is an eye padding that feels great and every inch is covered perfectly.. no hard edges inside.

Video coming soon.

If anyone has any questions - I'll be standing by.

Last edited:
Hmph, something I just caught. I don't think this was intentional. Looks like someone done goofed when applying the masking tape. Checked another dude's photos of his and his wasn't like yours either.

anovos kylo ren paint error.png

I believe these were first put up for presale around November 2015. Most of their pre-order items said at least a year wait before shipping would start. I don't consider the Ren helmet being late. Certainly not compared to some other OT items with a 2+ year wait and are still not being delivered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back