Denix C-96 Disassembly

SpeedRacerx

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm about to finally start my ANH DL-44. First step will be to take apart the Denix in order to clean it up a bit and "improve" some aspects. Does anyone know of a good reference video or similar that walks through the disassembly of a Denix Mauser? I've been searching through some of my subscribed threads, but I'm having no luck. The only one I've come across was from Todd's Costumes but was hoping for something a bit more detailed...

i can link boba debts video's once i get home. he's got a good video of assembly

i will also show u a picture i took of how the spring sits in the trigger. so when ur taking it apart if the trigger spring pops out u don't have to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can't seem to access them via phone. if u search "boba debt accurized denix" one of the threads will be of his denix's and what he does to them.

he's got a video of disassembling it and re assembling it

as for pulling the trigger out and hammer, it's pretty straight forward. if u notice the spring in the hammer goes down in a hole which u can see when u remove the grips

remove the grips first so u understand the spring location for the hammer.

then punch the pin out for the hammer and slowly remove

then punch the pin out for the trigger. this spring is tricky, but not as hard as you think

the trigger spring has a circle in the middle and the pin goes through the circle of the spring so you have to punch the trigger pin out completely, or very far enough for the trigger to be removed

i hope this helps

i'll report back tonight with the picture of how the spring sits inside the trigger

i don't think anyone can really make a video of how to assemble the lower receiver because it's so tight in there once u get your fingers in there the camera won't see anything

Thanks for your help halliwax ! I believe I am subscribed to Boba Debt's build threads, but I couldn't seem to find his videos in there. I heard the trigger spring was a bit difficult to deal with. Wanted to make sure I do my research before I send parts flying everywhere LOL. I'll plan on looking up his videos and referencing his threads some more.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem buddy, i'm horrible on my phone. once i get home i'll dig them up

no wonder i couldnt find it! it was labeled "mauser dissy" lol

and re assembly

- - - Updated - - -

and here is how the spring sits inside the trigger, make sure this square shape sits like this in it. again, when you assemble it. i use a popsicle stick to push the spring down, that way i can push the trigger pin in, letting the pin slide threw the center of the spring (the circle part of the spring) locking it in place. you will know if you missed the circle part of the spring because acouple of test trigger pulls and that sucker flies right out. ask me how i know :)

denix7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me disassemble my debut Mauser. I can’t find any threads or vids for the life of me to take this thing apart

Which parts are you having trouble with? I just recently took one apart. From what I could tell, Denix recently changed how they make some of the sections, so a lot of the older "how to" stuff I found wasn't accurate anymore.

There is a pin going through the side (towards the back end) that you have to tap out, then a screw on the underside of the barrel where is meets the body.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back