Fallout Hunting Rifle

cosstico

So, this is my version of the Fallout 3/NV hunting rifle... I can see that it is not a carbon copy. I did not want to make it an exact duplicate. Ive done it before, with a few of my other props and wanted to change it up a bit for my hunting rifle. I wanted to make it feel like I'd actually used it. It has all the important bits and is close enough to identify it.

Like I just said, I have made the "exact versions" of things in game (Pipe rifle, riot gear, land mine, nuka cola, nuka grenade, dynamite, .45 auto pistol, bottlecap mine, ect...) but I wanted to add my touch to this. The broken scope has actually been fixed by me (the magnification adjustor has been repaired with a paper clip and duct tape).

I can add more pics if you guys want. I might make another thread of the other props listed above if you guys want to see them. Also i can post how I made it. Don't have any WIP pictures but it is pretty simple to explain.

IMG_1652.JPGIMG_1651.JPGIMG_1650.JPGIMG_1649.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    713.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1651.JPG
    IMG_1651.JPG
    832.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    873.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back