Columbia Rogue One themed jackets

Those are pretty awesome! The Death Trooper one is rather lame but the other two are quite nice. I am leaning towards the Jacket but a good Star Wars parka is a rare bird indeed!

Thanks!

i saw them on TMZ tonight. i wonder what the price range is? i like the one in the middle.

- - - Updated - - -

i also wonder if they make a large enough jynn for me to wear... if the vest can come off that is.

The Cassian parka is awesome. Looks so cool even if it wasn't connected to Star Wars. But it is which is a bonus, but also a curse once you see the price tag.

-Ash

i saw them on TMZ tonight. i wonder what the price range is? i like the one in the middle.

- - - Updated - - -

i also wonder if they make a large enough jynn for me to wear... if the vest can come off that is.
Not much need for a parka here in Central Florida. But at those prices, it's all pretty moot.

Available online:

http://www.columbia.com/rogue-one/

15253402_10154733364319192_8024304471909212644_n.jpg

$500 for a nice winter jacket is in the range. But I would take off the Columbia and rebel tags. Other winter choices are a Kinecta and an Apollo Moon lunar inspire jacket.

Jyn Erso jacket: I wish the vest was a separate piece. I hate those fake vest-jacket combos. For $400 I'd expect separates. As a guy I'd still get one if they were separates.
Cassian Andor parka: this looks great. I wonder if the hood lays as nicely as the real deal when it's down. I agree that it's spoiled by the Columbia and rebel tags. They could have just made them Velcro "morale" patches.
Death Trooper jacket: not feeling it at all. The imperial logo is just too gaudy for my taste. I like my stuff a little more understated. I suppose the real jacket can be duplicated with just a common imperial logo patch on the shoulder.

Now I have reasons for not wanting each of them so I don't feel any regret for not having any of them.

Last edited:
The vest is removable.

The parka has pockets on the right side where the movie version only has them on the left and it's missing the greeblie pockets on the left arm.

Just splurged on the Jyn vest/jacket combo at the NYC store, vest and jacket are separate, they're pretty impressive. And it was a fun experience, a couple 501st stormtroopers were there letting people pose for photos with them, I'm glad I went!

They still had some Cassian parkas left (as of 3:00pm EST) and I actually remarked at how cool it was it had the greeblie pockets on the left arm. You can see them on the website photos.

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 3.31.10 PM.png

Just splurged on the Jyn vest/jacket combo at the NYC store, vest and jacket are separate, they're pretty impressive. And it was a fun experience, a couple 501st stormtroopers were there letting people pose for photos with them, I'm glad I went!

They still had some Cassian parkas left (as of 3:00pm EST) and I actually remarked at how cool it was it had the greeblie pockets on the left arm. You can see them on the website photos.

View attachment 689439

Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back