Columbia Rogue One themed jackets

Don't blame them. Columbia isn't a collectible company. Their average consumer has no idea the lengths fans and flippers will go to to get limited edition items. By setting an extremely low edition size (by Star Wars standards) and allowing each customer 5 per jacket, they created a flippers wet dream. These jackets are going for ridiculous prices right now on ebay.

I should have been able to secure at least a Leia jacket for the wife. But Columbia's cart system screwed me over. Since I had a Han jacket in there as well, and that sold out in the blink of an eye, the checkout process gave me an error. But it wouldn't specify what error. I checked the cart and the Hans said SOLD OUT, but Leia's were still good. Ok, remove what isn't available and let me proceed. Oh but I have to reenter my CC and shipping info. Well, those precious seconds cost me getting a jacket period.....

Yet another example why exclusive items suck worse than a vacuum leak.

Imagine if in 1977 Kenner toys had failed to meet market demand for Star Wars action figures.
Movie product marketing would have taken an entirely different turn since Star Wars was the first time that tie-ins were ever a factor.
We, the consumers, need to remind companies of that fact.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back