World of Warcraft - Cordana Felsong

Started working on the ponytail in the back.

xUAs1Kdh.png

I love this build! As a long time wow and warcraft player I like to see the characters come to life. You did a great job on the colors.

Will you make the 'oversized big glove' on the hand off the weapon, the Claw like things. I never knew if this was part of the armor or the weapon?

Keep up the good work! :D

-Hopli-

EDIT: my apologies, just realised you are doing FEL cordana and not the warden look. (so stupid of me -.-) You can ignore the weapon question :p

I never understood that either. It disappears when she wields the glaive in WoD as well, and then it returns when she stands silently. Like..wtf? :lol

but yeah...
o7pPhuS.jpg

Finished the glaive. The costume is done..... kind of. For the next 2 cons it's done. All it needs are the cloakdaggers, and I have the bases of those already.

I've upgraded her shoulders, and this weekend I'll be going to Worthing Comic-Con without helmet (and glaive.) But hey...I've found a way to deal with that. ;)

lvQNp2Nh.jpg

utpNhcnh.jpg

io4nxhPh.jpg

Attachments

• lvQNp2Nh.jpg
    lvQNp2Nh.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 56
  • lvQNp2Nh.jpg
    lvQNp2Nh.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 51
  • io4nxhPh.jpg
    io4nxhPh.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 53
  • io4nxhPh.jpg
    io4nxhPh.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 50
  • utpNhcnh.jpg
    utpNhcnh.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 59
  • utpNhcnh.jpg
    utpNhcnh.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god thats the best I have ever seen. I would probably follow you around all day like a puppy. Looks amazing, so glad it worked out for you and you won! The make up idea with the helmet off is awesome. Just so you know... San Diego Comic Con is in a couple weeks... *cough*

Omg I just saw the video... holy crap that was amazing!!!!! Incredible build and then incredibly fluid cosplay on stage.,. holy crap no wonder you couldn't go 3 feet without getting stopped! That was freaking awesome!! =]

Haha thanks! Currently she's boxed up as I'll be moving soon. Hopefully. Then I'll restore her and put her on display until an event comes along. Meanwhile I'm working on new stuff.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back