Force Unleashed Damaged Vader Build

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This has got to be my new favorite Vader suit (second to to ROTJ Vader of course) and I decided to log this build here on the RPF. Hoping to get this done by Halloween of 2017 :)

aa2c358253b694a7653b35f2335ae534.jpg

81a6467efef34523a466201116a94fac.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Force Awakens Damaged Vader Build

Chest box done as well as belt boxes. All in Eva foam with enamel paints:$

Last edited:

I wish I could change the title because I JUST NOW realized it said Force Awakens instead of Force Unleashed. Wow.

I wish I could change the title because I JUST NOW realized it said Force Awakens instead of Force Unleashed. Wow.

HA!

I was completely confused but figured you meant something else

You can change it though... just go to your first post, hit "edit", then when it gives you the post to edit, there's another "edit" button you can hit and change the title.

HA!

I was completely confused but figured you meant something else

You can change it though... just go to your first post, hit "edit", then when it gives you the post to edit, there's another "edit" button you can hit and change the title.
Good to know [emoji106] . Thanks!

T-minus 10 days encounting ... editing titles doesn't concern me ... captain Needa! So have you damaged the cape and robes yet? I have the 3 3/4" action figure because I just loved it ... I did use google and found someone else has finished this challeging costume . . . yet a bit clumsy ... you just do us proud alexmiller1 :)

Chaïm

T-minus 10 days encounting ... editing titles doesn't concern me ... captain Needa! So have you damaged the cape and robes yet? I have the 3 3/4" action figure because I just loved it ... I did use google and found someone else has finished this challeging costume . . . yet a bit clumsy ... you just do us proud alexmiller1 :)

Chaïm
I've got the cape weathered but can't find any good dresses for the robes:/ And its 8 days for me [emoji44]

- - - Updated - - -

Title fixed:thumbsup

The robe's shape is almost like a very XXXXL black T-shirt hanging onto the boots with no sleeves and cut open from the front and the same fabric as the cape :) As for ANH Vader's robe also had slids cut open on both side for easier movement in the Tantive IV corridor ... almost the same as Anakin cape in AOTC . . . though I'm not certain whether that continuity is pursued for Rogue One :wacko

Chaïm

The robe's shape is almost like a very XXXXL black T-shirt hanging onto the boots with no sleeves and cut open from the front and the same fabric as the cape :) As for ANH Vader's robe also had slids cut open on both side for easier movement in the Tantive IV corridor ... almost the same as Anakin cape in AOTC . . . though I'm not certain whether that continuity is pursued for Rogue One :wacko

Chaïm
I used a curtain for the cape because I'm 5'9" its good sized, and chopping it was easy.

Last edited:
I'm only 5'9" by the way so extensions will have to be made to the boots for height reasons

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back