Starship troopers props from Tippett auction

trooperprop

Hello,
Afters years of looking for some tippett bug pieces, I finally found some in the propstore auction last month. I was able to win a few lots! Great service from the Propstore team.
My question is if somebody won or knows who won lots 404 and 421??
I lost on those lots and they had duplicate pieces of the tanker bug head and some legs. would love to add one of those heads to finish my display
Any info would be very welcome.

did not see many recent new additions shown from this auction. Did anybody here on he rpf get anything?

DSC_5174_zpsrsawhnvc.jpg

Greetings BasD

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking!! If somebody has lot 404 I have plenty of starship troopers props I could trade for some of the pieces.
Would rather have the original parts instead of the kit or stateu that is being made.

Would be very happy if somebody could help me.
Greetings,

basD

Please any information on lot 404 would be very welcome. Just need some part
If you have it maybe we could make a trade. Got some really nice items to trade.
Or even if you dont want to let go of anything you could really help me out.

Greetings, BasD

no one ever responds it seems. you probably know more about the auctions than anyone here. You try contacting the actual auction company for leads? you would have to offer real money not trades and possibly but not likely they could forward the request to the buyers if they get a fee also.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back