Rambo's jade buddha pendant

RenegadeFighter

Possible holy grail of Rambo's pendant replicas? Enlarge the pics and compare details :) let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Rambo necklace 2.jpg
    Rambo necklace 2.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 2,164
  • Rambo necklace.jpg
    Rambo necklace.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 13,455
Oh yeah I know haha :p But I didnt wanna resurect old threads plus im new here. I was looking to see if I was crazy, or if this was really as close to the real deal as I think.

Is this jade Buddha a new find? I'm sure I had the one the right over 25 years ago. It was a gift bought in HK.

attachment.php

Ok so not a found one at a shop.
The story I heard was the guy making these retired. You would think that the process would be standard and even machined these days. There is a store selling small jade Buddha like this but they are either way more than I would like to spend or just not the same.
I would love to get my hands on one and mold and cast these.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Good find. I wish I still had mine.

Interesting. The image of the back looks to be completely filled in. Mine was a frame.

The stand at my local shopping centre that had Jade Buddhas has moved on now. Their Buddhas were the same sort of money which might be more than you pay for the knife (MC) it will be displayed with.

Interesting. The image of the back

Here's mine, the Rambo 3 full size screen used boot display is just waiting for the custom bust, and it will be finally finished. :)

2w4bnuf.jpg

tiny 3.jpg

tiny 4.jpg

tiny 5.jpg

Once the bust is made into resin, painted and the hair attached along with headband and hands, I will fit it to the mannequin, as I did with my 2 First Blood full size displays. :)

Please see vid below.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI7z2RVWG8I&t=5s[/video]

:)

Attachments

• 95twjs.png
    95twjs.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 2,067
Last edited:
Thanks to Renegade Fighter he has sold me the Buddha, which now sits on my 1:1 Rambo display....Its almost finished, just now waiting for the bust to be finished. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back