Aliens Props

Rilothel

Hi

I have been collecting props from Aliens for about 16 years. During this time I have had a number of items, including Ripley's leather jacket, a set of Hudson BDUs, Vasquez's camo top, and a sentry gun.

My collection is somewhat smaller now but the pieces I have now I consider to be grail items, namely Vasquez's hero pistol and a stunt pulse rifle.

I look forward to speaking with other Aliens collectors and general prop collectors through the forum.

Richard

Attachments

• IMG_1508.JPG
    IMG_1508.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 379
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    812.9 KB · Views: 388
Very cool props man I know this is a super late response but I've noticed something .Your grips might not be the correct ones they may be a replica.
Have you screen matched them? The only reason I say this is I have a set of screen used grips that I have matched to the air vent scene and it's a one to one comparison. So I may have the grips and you have the gun. sorry if this is bad news.

They always have more than one of everything on set... Likely even a live-fire pistol. Can't stop production just because the gun stops working for some reason... They probably had at least two live-fire guns, and several stunts.
The gun she used in that specific scene might have been a different one than she used in other scenes where a live-fire gun was needed...
But there's nothing to suggest they'd be replicas, even if they can't be screen matched anywhere...

They always have more than one of everything on set... Likely even a live-fire pistol. Can't stop production just because the gun stops working for some reason... They probably had at least two live-fire guns, and several stunts.
The gun she used in that specific scene might have been a different one than she used in other scenes where a live-fire gun was needed...
But there's nothing to suggest they'd be replicas, even if they can't be screen matched anywhere...
This is very true and I in no way was suggesting that couldn't be a possibility and I'm sorry if I came off that way.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back