VALERIAN Armour - Reference Photos

JamesCatania

Some processed reference photos for the VALERIAN suit of armour from the released trailer.

1.jpg 8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5-2.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg12.jpg

James.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Im starting this build myself, so im leaving out my name over here, talk to me if your planing on the same , we can connect and exchange =)

This movie was not a blip on my radar until I opened this thread. Just watched the trailer, and it looks incredible. Thank you.

Also, good reference images :)

I still can't believe the movie got panned. Critics don't know crap. BTW, I have a bank of images to share if you need them...lots of views of both characters - let me know if you need them. Also, what materials are you going to use for this? Sintra? Fiberglass?

Hello JamesCatania I found these images in a video of Youtube I hope you serve, I am looking for references of Valerian's weapon, I would like to recreate a replica.Valerian Traje 002.png

When I saw it in the theater I kept staring at their hardsuits the entire time, halfway through the movie I could swear I saw distinct wrinkles in the torso armor that indicated they really were foam with stretch fabric spray-glued over the top. They also had a lot of details inside the collars but from just the right angle I thought I saw the criss-cross texture of the underside of EVA floor mats where they had no panels or LEDs.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back