Dark Phoenix (Post-release)

What did you think of Dark Phoenix?

• It was great. Loved it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Possible X-Men Reboot, and the future of other Mutant films

I've said it before, but to be honest...I'd rather Marvel NOT recapture the X-Men at this point.

To me, the X-men work best in their own little pocket universe. They don't really need to be in the MCU, especially with the Inhumans, who are -- in my opinion -- way more interesting.

The other problem with having X-men in your films is that there's always a very, very strong temptation to turn the whole thing into "The Wolverine Show." I loved Wolverine when I was 13. I thought he was the coolest character ever. But I'm over him and his grimdarkness. There's a place for that, but "Front and center in every story" is not it. The more recent films have moved away from it somewhat, but now they're moving back to it with Logan and before it with Days of Future Past (which I quite enjoyed, but still recognize as heading in the wrong direction of Wolvie is the star).

Re: X-Men: Dark Phoenix

I love Jessica Chastain.

I wish she would have had a bigger role in a MCU movie though.

Welp, I'm out.
I dont understand how they can let Simon Kinberg have full reins on this crap just cause he did the other ones. Man, Hollywood/Stuidos are so ******* frustrating. Not a chance in hell Im watching this crap.

If they don't have the Shi'ar Imperial Guard and a damn death match on the moon, then I'm out.

Agreed. Smh, after the craptacular job that putz did with Fantastic Four and X-Men Last Stand.:facepalm

Last Stand was Brett Ratner, no? Or did Kinberg write it and Ratner just directed?

Yup apocalypse was a major disappointment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AND Apacolypse! Not to mention this will be his directorial debut! :wacko

I was expecting a much worse film with Apocalypse than what I watched. I thought it was...eh...passable. Not great, but passable.

If they don't have the Shi'ar Imperial Guard and a damn death match on the moon, then I'm out.

You bet your ass there wont be Gladiator either.

There is no way in hell they'll put the Shi'ar Imperial Guard in, because there's no way in hell they'll put the Sh'iar in.

Wait....

Unless........

Oh, God, no. Fox is going to try to turn the Imperial Guard into their own Guardians of the Galaxy!!!!!

The article states;"Apparently, the movie features "a massive twist halfway through that will irrevocably change the course of the franchise.""

I hope that this is code for Marvel Studios gets the franchise rights back and Kevin Fiege fires all of those cast/writers/directors.

The article states;"Apparently, the movie features "a massive twist halfway through that will irrevocably change the course of the franchise.""

I hope that this is code for Marvel Studios gets the franchise rights back and Kevin Fiege fires all of those cast/writers/directors.

INTERIOR -- XAVIER'S SCHOOL -- DAY

The tired and shell-shocked group of young heroes stumbles back into their home, only to see a strange figure standing at one of the windows, looking out at the back garden. He turns as they stop in the doorway, and we see:

NICK FURY
The "X-Men", huh? You think you're the only super-heroes
in the world? You've become part of a much bigger universe.
You just don't know it yet...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back