My 3D Star Wars Props

Only upgrades have been to add a couple of 3D printed belt tighteners and spent a bit of time printing calibration cubes to get it working just right.
Damn, very nice. I only recently got mine after a lot of struggling in deciding which printer to get, but when I see your prints and other great prints made by other people on an A8 it makes me happy I ended up getting this printer. Really incredible what such a cheap printer can accomplish.

The helmet went together pretty fast in the end. Here is the finished results.

The eagle eyed might spot that in my quest to get rid of the lines I managed to remove the 2 grooves on the top of the helmet. I'll add these back in at some point.

absolutely fantastic work. Taking the time to finish them properly makes such an amazing difference. What a great collection you have!

I also have the anet 8. What settings do you use? I'm having issues printing. Getting there but it's taking a while

i use superglue for the most part and sometimes use an accelerator so that it dries almost instantaneous. For the seams I use a 2 part epoxy and I buy the cheapest going and this works well for me (pound shop sells tommy walsh 2 part epoxy that I use a lot).

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back