Hasbro conversion deago hold question.

darthsideous

Hi, I hope I am posting this in the right section. I was wondering if anyone out there has done a hasbro conversion with 3D printed parts for the deago hold. I believe I have read all of the hasbro posts, and from what I understand the de ago model is about an inch longer. I don't have the funds to purchase the deago kit but I thought with all the photo etch and printed parts it might be possible to fit a hold into the hasbro kit. Has anyone tried this?

The actual length of the Hasbro toy is about 28-29 inches as opposed to the DeAgo kit which is 32 inches. This puts the scale at about 1/48 and 1/43 scale respectively. Personally I think the scale difference may be too great to use the DeAgo with the Hasbro.

Thanks for replying junk pilot. I did not realize that the difference was so great. I've seen some threads with side by sides and appeared as if they were much closer in length. Based on what you've said. It appears that the size difference is too great.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back